عن أبي هريرة أن رسول الله صل الله عليه و سلم ، قال : ألا أدلكم على ما يمحو الله به الخطايا و يرفع به الدرجات؟ قالوا : بلى يا رسول الله قال: إسباغ الوضوء على المكاره ، و كثرة الخطا إلى المساجد، و انتظار الصلوة بعد الصلوة، فذالكم الرباط.
It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Do I not tell you what Allaah has forgiven of sins and elevate degrees? They said: Yes, O Messenger of God said: Ablution ablution on the abomination, and frequent walking to the mosques, and waiting for the prayer after the prayer, and that is the preparation
These hadiths are respectively Sahih Muslim (Hadith No. 610); Sahih Ibn Hibban (Hadith no-1038); Sahih Ibn Khusima (hadith no. 177); Jame Tirmidhi (Hadith no-51); Sunan Nasai (Hadith no-143); Musnad Ahmad (Hadith no – 8008); Shuabul Iman (Hadith No.-243); Mishkatul Maswiyyah (p No- 38, Hadith no- 282) and other hadiths are also mentioned in the book. 2
Topics of this lessons:
There are three things that arise here. Such as:
01. Wear well in winter due to adverse conditions, despite hardship.
02. Increasing legs towards the mosque. That is to say, passing away from a distance or passing through more times.
03. After the Prayer one can earn the reward of the Prayer of the Prayer for the Prayer.
The goal of Lessons:
01. Being excited about achieving Allah’s satisfaction with the right to be given the status and dignity of the three things directed in the above-mentioned Hadith.
02. Memorizing the hadiths related to the Lessons.
Explanation of Hadith:
In this hadith Sharif Rasul In order to get the forgiveness and honor of the Ummah, he has instructed about three stairs or medium. Such as:
إسباغ الوضوء على المكاره Even in spite of hardship, the ablution is to be completed. Explanation in the footsteps of Mishkat Sharif.كالتوضى بالماء البارد في الشتاء For example, in the winter, it is difficult to do ablution with cold water. 3 That is, to perform surrender with the Sunnah and Mustahab, so that the water in the fixed organs gets well. The matter will be more obvious from the following incidental Hadith:
عن عبد الله بن عمرو، قال رجعنا مع رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم ، من مكة إلى المدينة، حتى إذا كنا ببعض الطريق ، تعجل قوم عند العصر ، فتوضؤوا وهم عجال، قال: فانتهينا إليهم، و أعقابهم تلوح لم يمسها تلماء، فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم ، ويل للأعقاب كن النار، أسبغوا الوضوء.
It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn’ Amr said: We returned with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) from Mecca to Medina, even if we were on some road. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), woe to the butts, be the fire, and do the ablutions.
02. The second thing is كثرة الخطى إلى المساجد. Frequent walking to mosques.Explanation in the footsteps of Mishkat Sharif: أما لبعد الدار أو على سبيل التكرار للصلوة أو غيرها من العبادات As for the distance of the house or as a repetition of prayer or other acts of worship
03. The third step or way of acquiring forgiveness and status is being done إنتظار الصلوة بعد الصلوة Wait for the voice after the prayer
It is said to be in the real Prayer in another hadith. That is to say, you wait ten minutes before the Asr prayer at the mosque, and this ten minutes is also considered as Salat. For the Prayer, the reward of this waiting period is regarded as the reward of the Prayer. It is a matter of great joy that there is protection for the Prayer while waiting for the Prayer. That is to say whether the prayer is done or the jamaat rushing becomes a protection or resistant.If you wait for the Prayer, then you will be protected for the Prayer. Being one of the protections being another is remedy. Being a protection and another is cure. One is الوقاية و الحفاظة and another is العلاج.
In Arabic term الوقاية خير من العلاج That is, “Resistance is better than remedy.” 6
Therefore, if you are waiting for the Prayer, then it is not feared that you will be able to run it, but you have to remedy it, but its resistance or protection is done. Besides, during the waiting period, it is written as the ‘reward’ of the Maqbool Prayer.
H1.During the waiting period of the Prayer, the reward of the Maqbool Prayer
A person offers many prayers in a Muslim life. But no one knows whether his prayer is accepted or not. One time after completion of the Prayer, the other prayer is written in the mosque for the Prayer, and the waiting period accepted during the waiting period is written as a reward. (SubhanAllah) bear testimony of the following Hadiths.
Sahih bin Hibban has come in a Hadith:عن سهل بن سعد الساعدي، يقول سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم يقول من كان في مسجد ينتظر الصلوة فهو في الصلوة
On the authority of Sahl bin Sa’d al-Saadi, he said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: Whoever is in a mosque waiting for prayer is in the prayer.
Jame ‘Tirmizi came in Sharif:عن أبي هريرة قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم لا يزال أحدكم في صلوة ما دام ينتظرها ، ولا تزال الملائكة تصلي على أحدكم مادام في المسجد، اللهم اغفرله، اللهم ارحمه، ما لم يحدث
It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “One of you is still praying for as long as he waits for it. The angels are still praying on one of you as long as he is in the mosque.Oh Allah, forgive him, O God, have mercy on him unless he happens.
Therefore, it is important that we should take appropriate steps towards achieving Allah’s satisfaction by performing proper practice and performance of three things mentioned in the above-mentioned Hadith.
I mention the following topics as a summary of the above mentioned topics
01. Doing ablution well despite hardship.
02. Much more to go to the mosque.
03. After one prayer, prepare for another prayer.
04. Doing ablution carefully in the winter.
05. Going from a distance or repeatedly passing through the mosque, you have to pay more.
06. To earn the reward of the Prayer for the waiting period, the reward of the Prayer
07. To be excited about the acceptance of forgiveness and the increasing of dignity.
08. Prepare for all the preparations of life